Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Florida 2008

We had such a great time in Floriday this year. Great weather, great family time, great fun! Here are a few of my favorite memories!
The two little fishes, Alex and Madison. They would NOT stop swimming! I seriously think they have scales and fins.
Love the tongue!
The happy family
Light jog on the beach!
Is this what I do? Can't get enough of the beach!!!

The boys, Matt and I got to fly to Florida this past Spring Break. Luke LOVED watching the planes and I LOVED the short trip down there! Alex of coarse taught Lucas everything he might need to know. Elizabeth left a week earlier with Grandma and Grandpa to soak up more beach time and see her "friends" Katie and Meredith.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! You updated your blog! :) Loved the pictures. Hope your race went well!