Big 2nd grader this week! Off to a good year! He was glad to "get back to work" and see his friends.
Can I get on the bus now? Do I really have to wait to go to school until after lunch? She is having a GREAT time in school. She is so excited to go and can't wait until after lunch. She thinks if we eat lunch earlier the bus will come earlier...
Luke was giving hugs before she got on the bus. Then he waved to the bus and Sis saying, "bye bus, bye sissy bus, ater (later)."
"YEAH, I have Mom all to myself now!!"
I love the first day of school pictures! Glad to hear Elizabeth is enjoying school so much. The last picture of Lucas is great. Looks like he was about to find some trouble. Can't wait to see you next weekend.
1 comments:
I love the first day of school pictures! Glad to hear Elizabeth is enjoying school so much. The last picture of Lucas is great. Looks like he was about to find some trouble. Can't wait to see you next weekend.
Post a Comment