Friday, May 16, 2008

Lucas and Elizabeth bdays

Two birthdday's, 2 weeks apart. Yes I did it again. Luke turned 2 on April 25. His favorite things are cars, trains and dinosaurs aka ROARS! So Alex said, "Mommy, why don't you do all 3 for his cake." You know me, I pondered that idea and wha-la here is what I came up with. He had a few friends over and they had a great time! (I still can't believe he is 2!)
Elizabeth's 5th birthday was 2 weeks later on May 9. She wanted a "non-sleepover - sleepover"party. Basically it was a PJ party. The girls wore their PJ's and brought sleeping bags. We played games with the sleeping bags and bears, had pizza, sang with Hannah Montanna, you know the drill for 5 year olds. Here was my creation for her cake.

I know, I know most of the stories I tell you are about her being so shy, guess not here! Her and her other shy friend Emma sang. Actually, Elizabeth didn't sing, she said "Hello" over and over again into the microphone.

0 comments: